Patient Participation Group
Getting Your View
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have set up a patient representation group. Members of the representative group meet with practice staff every three months to discuss ways of developing and improving the services we offer to you. If you are interested in joining the group please complete the sign-up form below. We are particularly keen to hear from parents of young children.
PPG Sign Up
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Last Meeting Wednesday 25th January
At our last meeting we discussed:
- Hubs appointments
- The new General Practitioner Assistant role
- Number of appointments not attended
- The use of AccuRx for non-urgent messages, self-booking appointments
- Increase of registered patients and recruiting new staff to cope with this increase
- New pharmacist at adjoining Lloyds pharmacy from March
- Used inhalers to be returned to Pharmacies
- Flu Update – Flu is active in the area and we still have available vaccines
- Happy to announce there are three new pregnanies within our practice team
- Feedback on our website
- Access to ECG's
- Location of Signage with room positions
- Community Garden
- Clinicians running late
- Medical advice from Clinical Care Co-ordinators (Receptionists)
- Education of staff for the services available
If you would like to discuss any of the points above please contact reception.
Our next meeting will be on the 19th April 2023, if you would like to join us please use the link at the top of the page to sign up.