This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Telephone Availabilitygreen_telephone

Doctors are usually available on the following days:

Monday: Dr Lumb, Dr Hooson, Dr Latham, 

Tuesday Dr Lumb, Dr Hooson, Dr Irwin, 

Wednesday: Dr Hooson, Dr Latham, Dr Walch

Thursday:  Dr Collini, Dr Walch

Friday: Dr Irwin, Dr Collini, Dr Walch

This may vary from time to time to cover doctors' absences. 

Please contact the surgery between 8:00 and 10:00 am to book a telephone call. 

If you need to speak to a doctor urgently please make this known when speaking to the receptionist.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website